1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1 Site is an Internet resource owned by the Company, located on the global Internet at the address: https://offer.thomaskralow.com/university (including its subdomains and sites translated into other languages) and which provides the User with access to the Company.
1.2 Company, we, us means Thomas Kralow LLC a company registered and operating under the laws of the state of Wyoming (USA), registration code: 84-4986687, legal address: 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801.
1.3 User means a person or organization that is using our services and Site; if you are acting on behalf of an organization, "your" and "you" mean both you, the individual using services on Site, and the legal entity on whose behalf you are acting.
1.4 Customer means a person with whom you contact or will contact in the future using our services.
1.5 Personal data means data or a set of data that identifies a person. It can be anything, including:
- information that the User provides about themselves during registration (creating an account) or in the process of using the services on Site;
- information provided by the User about his Customer;
- data that is automatically transmitted to the Site services when the User uses them with the help of software installed on his device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program through which services are accessed), technical characteristics of hardware and software that the User uses, date and time of access to the services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information;
1.6 Services means providing access to tools and materials developed by Site. The list of Services we provide can be found on the Site at the link: https://offer.thomaskralow.com/university .
1.7 IP address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built according to the IP protocol.
1.8 Processing of personal data means any operation or series of operations with personal data or sets of personal data with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or change, search, familiarization, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution or otherwise making available, arrangement or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1. 9 Confidentiality of personal data is the requirement, mandatory for compliance by the person who has gained access to personal data, not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis.
1.10 Controller means an individual or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that independently or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of personal data processing.
1. 11 Consent means any freely given, specific, informed and unequivocal indication of the User's wishes, by which he or she, by making a statement or showing clear affirmative actions, confirms consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.2 In order to provide the Services, we may collect personal data of the User and his customers.
2.3 We treat with great respect the personal data of all persons who have visited the Site, as well as those who use Site and our services. In this regard, we strive to protect the confidentiality of personal data, thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions when using Site and our services for each User.
2.5 We control the ways we collect personal data and determine the purposes for which we use personal data. We are the personal data controller for personal data protection legislation.
2.7 To receive more detailed information related to the protection of personal data, if you have any questions or doubts about our processing of your personal data or want to submit a request, you can contact us by sending an e-mail with detailed information to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
3.1 Depending on how you use Site our services we may collect, process, store and transfer various types of personal data about you, including:
3.1.1 Data provided by the User. You voluntarily provide us with personal data subscribing to and using Site and our services consulting with support staff, sending us email messages, integrating Site with your website, social networks, blog and messengers or interacting with us in any other way. Information collected about you and your customers may include the following:
- first and last name or name of the organization;
- email address;
- postal address;
- a link to your website;
- information about the size of your organization;
- IP address;
- phone number;
- your account details, such as your account number or password;
- information provided by the User for the possibility of using the services.
3.1.2 Technical data related to your use of the Site: such as the IP address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, location data (down to the city level), time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, information about your visit, including full URLs, clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), page response time, loading errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about interaction with the page (such as scrolling, clicking and hovering), methods used to navigate from the page, other technical data collected using cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser
3.1.3 Usage data: such as information you have viewed or searched for and information about how you use our Site, Site and Services.
3.1.4 Marketing data: such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties.
3.1.5 Communication data: messages in chats with Site support, emails and registration forms, as well as your other messages and responses to our messages.
3.1.6 Anonymous information. We may create records of anonymous data with personal information that does not allow us to identify the user. We use this information to analyze request patterns and usage patterns. This information helps us improve Site, the Services and the navigation on our Site. We reserve the right to use anonymous information for any purpose and to disclose it to third parties at our sole discretion.
3.3 We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political views, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic or biometric data).
4. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
4.1 We use various methods to collect personal data about our Users, including through:
- - Direct interaction with you: You personally provide us with your personal data when interacting with us, namely: when you visit our Site, interact with Site; create an account; use our Services; submit a request to receive marketing information; participate in promotions and surveys; provide feedback or contact us, etc.;
- - Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our Site, we may automatically collect technical data about your device, your actions, and browsing patterns. We collect these personal data using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies;
- - Third parties: We may receive personal data about you from third parties (for example, from a social media service provider through your registration or communication with us through an existing social media account; from a payment service provider in connection with the fact that you enter into an agreement on provision of services and pay a subscription; analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers and technical providers, etc.);
- - Open sources to obtain information about you: For example, receiving information from state authorities; publicly available information on the Internet.
4.2 We collect only those personal data (for example, first and last name or name of the organization, login and access password, e-mail address, contact phone number, etc.) that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by you as a subject of personal data for the purposes of using Site, Services, which in accordance with the requirements of the law is the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of personal data in accordance with the purpose and goals of their processing formulated in this Policy.
5. PURPOSES OF THE PERSONAL DATA USAGE
5.1 We process your personal data only for the purpose of providing you with the Services that you ask us to provide you and to comply with legal obligations arising from the provision of the Services to you and our legitimate interests.
5.2 We will use and disclose Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to process and provide you with our Services, in particular, to register you as a new User, provide you with support and communicate with you, manage and verify transactions, collect and charge payments due to us, resolve disputes and fulfill agreements concluded between us, etc.;
- to constantly update our data about how the Users use Site and our Services;
- to collect market data to study the behavior of the Users, including their preferences, interests and how they use our Services, to define our marketing campaigns and to develop our business;
- to administer, update, maintain, protect and improve Site, the Site and the Services (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and data posting);
- to store information containing personal data in backup systems;
- to disclose data to our service providers, agents, subcontractors and other related entities, our group companies and affiliates;
- to ensure the safety and protection of the rights of our Users, third parties and our company;
- to comply with legal requirements and implement court orders, requests and other legal processes;
- to provide information to our representatives and advisers, including lawyers and accountants, who help us comply with legal, accounting and security requirements;
- to file lawsuits and protect interests in court trials, disputes and other court proceedings;
- to respond to requests from state bodies, in particular for the purpose of national security and compliance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies;
- for any other purpose for which you give your consent.
5.3 We may use your identity, contacts, profile, technical and usage data to form an idea of what we think you might need or be interested in. This is how we decide which Services and offers may be relevant to you (we call this marketing). You may receive marketing messages from us if you have requested information from us or purchased Services from us, and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages.
5.4 You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
6. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
6.1 We maintain the confidentiality of personal data, except for cases where you yourself have provided the relevant information for general access to an unlimited number of people. By using certain features of Site, the Services, you agree that some of your personal data may become publicly available.
6.2 We do not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal data to any other company for any reason without your consent, except as specified in this Policy, including for the purpose of providing and improving the Services.
6.3 We reserve the right at any time to disclose any personal data we have collected:
- when it is permitted or required by law;
- to protect, prevent, investigate actual or potential fraud, security issues, technical problems, unauthorized transactions or other violations;
- to protect our rights and safety, the rights or safety of our Users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- in the case you have consented to it.
Also, we may transfer personal data to our successor in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, partial or full sale of assets, bankruptcy or other corporate changes.
6.4 We share your personal data with our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other related entities, our group companies and affiliates in order to operate the Services and provide the Services to you on our behalf. These companies include those we hire to manage the technical infrastructure necessary to provide the Services, help protect and secure our systems and the Services, and help promote our Services.
6.5 Our Site may contain links to the websites or services of our partner networks, advertisers, transaction processors, etc. If you link to any of these websites or services, please note that these websites and any services that may be available through them have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for such policies or for any information, including personal data, that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please read these policies before submitting any information or personal data to these websites or using these services.
7.1 We use appropriate methods of data collection, storage and processing and security measures for protection against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, destruction or other processing of your personal data in violation of applicable laws. Only our authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep personal data secure and confidential) have access to personal data on an as-needed basis.
7.2 The exchange of personal data between Site and its Users is carried out through a secure SSL communication channel, encrypted and protected by digital signatures. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If we have provided you with (or if you have chosen) a password that gives you access to certain parts of our Site service, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
7.3 You agree and acknowledge that the Internet can be subject to security breaches and that sending data over the Internet can be dangerous. We strive to use reasonable means to protect any personal data you provide us with access to, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7.4 Depending on the nature of the risks associated with the proposed processing of your personal data, we will apply the following appropriate security measures:
- - organizational measures (including but not limited to staff training and policy development);
- - technical measures (including, but not limited to, physical data protection, pseudonymization and encryption);
- - ensuring constant availability and integrity (including, but not limited to, ensuring adequate backup copies of personal data).
7.5 We have procedures in place to detect and resolve any suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and any relevant supervisory authority of the breach if we are required to do so by law.
8. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
8.1 We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as long as required by law. This period may continue after your relationship with us ends, but only as long as this is reasonably necessary for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, carry out audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations (for example, tax purposes), resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
8.2 To determine the appropriate personal data retention period, we take into account the scope, nature and confidentiality of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and relevant legal requirements.
8.3 When we no longer need your personal data, we will destroy, delete or anonymize it.
9. SAFETY OF MINORS
9.1 We do not allow minors to use Site and receive the Services. We take safety issues very seriously, especially with regard to minors, and in this regard, we appeal to parents to explain to their children about Internet safety issues, their specific purpose and the need for using certain functions of Site and the Services available within it.
9.2 If the child's legal representatives become aware that the child's personal data has been provided to us, such legal representative must contact us with a request to delete such data. In this case, we will take measures to delete this information.
10. INTERNATIONAL CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS
10.2 We take appropriate measures to ensure that the transfer of personal data complies with applicable law and is carefully monitored to protect your privacy rights and your interests.
10.3 We guarantee adequate protection of received information (including personal data) to meet the requirements of cross-border transfer of personal data.
11. EUROPE RESIDENTS
11.1 If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access the information we retain about you and to request correction, update, restriction of processing or deletion of such information.
In addition, if you are a resident of Europe, please note that we process your information to fulfill agreements entered into with you (for example, if you have subscribed) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
12. USA RESIDENTS
12.1 If at any time you decide that you no longer want to receive information about us, our services, you can opt out by sending an appropriate email to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
14.2 The new Policy enters into force from the moment of its publication on Site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
15. OUR CONTACTS
Thomas Kralow LLC
Registration code: 84-4986687
Address: 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801